Saturday, April 14, 2007

End of holidays

Nice moments...
Nice days...
Good times reunions...
The first thing that caught my eye was my hospital and campus...
So many changes initiatives over the years...
Some questions asked about improvements...
Some may have more than one answer...

I´m sorry that I couldn´t had spent more time with this city...
I really meant it and I wish we meet again. Somewhere. Someplace. Someday,
If God will but allow...

Just like Nostalgia song by Yanni (released on the album Live at the Acropolis),
A few parts of this song may be a little sloppy, which make me love it since very first time I heared this song!
So I will have to admit I bit sloppy in this post ^_^

But it's time to back to work. A brand new situations is waiting ahead...
I will go home tomorrow morning.

No comments: